the climate policy of Obama
Obamas climate policy
Obama wants to reduce the greenhouse gas emission “80 percent below 1990 levels by 2050” therefore he wants to invest about 150 billion Dollars during the next decade.
- By enlarging clean energy generation he wants to create millions of new “Green Jobs” for the American people.
- Moreover the clean energy generation shall lead to the independence of the big foreign oil producers. (Middle East & Venezuela)
- The energy won by coal shall also be reduced and a new National Low Carbon Fuel Standard shall be established
- Renewable energy and fuel will be developed.
- Furthermore he wants to strengthen the relationship towards other countries to stop climate change.
- Innovate car technology